Skip to Main Content

How Do I?: Use Local Libraries

Do you have questions about how to do things in the Library? Select the Tab appropriate to your need.

Using Local Libraries

One privilege of being a Cairn University student is the use of local public libraries. The Masland library will not have all of the materials you will wish to consult for your school projects.  When this happens you have two options; use Interlibrary Loan or use the Bucks County Library system. 

Using the Public Library

To access the local library system you need to have a local library card. You do this by visiting the nearest library branch in Langhorne, the Pennwood branch.  Please take your student ID and state identification with you when applying for your Bucks county library card.  

You will be responsible for all materials you use from the public library.  Please view the Bucks County Library website for further details.


Pennwood Branch

301 S. Pine Street (Rt. 413 and Flowers Ave.) Langhorne, PA 19047-2887