Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Open Educational Resources (OERs)
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation defines OERs as "Open Educational Resources are teaching, learning, and research resources that reside in the public domain or have been released under an intellectual property license that permits their free use and repurposing by others. OER include full courses, course materials, modules, textbooks, streaming videos, tests, software, and any other tools, materials, or techniques used to support access to knowledge."
Digital Rights Management (DRM) free
- Simultaneous online access for an unlimited number of users
- Unlimited DRM-free chapter downloads that never expire
- Unlimited printing and copy/paste
- No requirement for the user to log in or use special software (goodbye adobe digital editions!)
- Interlibrary loan for all ebook chapters